The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:
The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveller, who takes a rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.”
In Part 2 of the Sunnah of Minimalism, we take a closer look at how the Prophet ﷺ chose to engage with the world… and the lessons we can learn from the way he lived.
Tune in to learn:
- What it means to be like a traveller in this world.
- The benefits of ‘packing light’ when you’re on a journey.
- How many material possessions the Prophet ﷺ had.
- The relationship the companions had with money.
- Why minimalism is becoming so popular.
Keep up the excellent work mA! Listening intently and looking forward to more on this topic..
Ahmad Munawar says
Jazakallah khayr! Please keep us in your prayers.
MaashaAllah good work and nice to listen to.