Is it wrong to have money?
As Muslims, we often find ourselves caught between two worlds. On one hand, the asceticism of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and his companions is legendary. And we know very well that they are the examples we ought to follow.
On the other hand, we have to work hard to establish ourselves, support our families, and strengthen our communities.
How do we strike a balance?
In this episode, we explore the relationship Muslims should have with their wealth and material possessions according to the Quran and Sunnah.
Tune in to learn:
- What the purpose of life is according to the Quran
- Why you should be careful how you pursue money and wealth
- The danger of an excessive love for the dunya
- What is means to be a zahid — or someone who does without the world
- How to move through the dunya without letting it take control of your life
Leave a Reply