Still haven’t built a budget? Somehow, we’re not surprised.
Budgeting is not an easy process — and getting started is probably the hardest part. But even after you get started, there are many obstacles that can trip you up.
Specifically, there are 3 very common ways people fall and stumble during the budgeting process — despite the best of intentions.
In this episode, you’ll learn what the most common mistakes are people make during the budgeting process so you can avoid them altogether.
Tune in to learn:
- Why budgeting is necessary, but not enough to improve your financial habits
- The big picture of budgeting — beyond the mechanics and details
- How to avoid getting caught up in the details and drowning in data
- Why habit building is the ultimate purpose of budgeting
- How long you should be budgeting for — and when you can stop