What’s the best way to pay off your debt?
There are two predominant strategies that the experts teach on how to pay down debt. One makes more mathematical sense, while the other considers the nature of human behaviour.
Which one is right for you? It depends on two things: you and your debts.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- Which method will help you pay your debts as fast as possible.
- When it makes sense to pay smaller debts first.
- How to prioritize which debts to tackle before others.
- What to do with different types of debt including credit cards and lines of credit.
- When it makes sense to transfer balances from one debt to another.
Great job Folks!
I’m all amped to tackle debts one step at a time. Yes, you are right I am binge listener but I’m hoping to make it a routine thing.
I don’t usually comment but I gotta admit thanks for the post on this great one dkdkdddedacfabde