Investing is about buying and selling stocks, right? Buy low, sell high — how much more could there be to it?
The financial media, and Hollywood, would lead you to believe that picking the right stocks and timing the market is the path to building wealth. If Warren Buffett did it — why can’t you?
In this episode, we’re going to clarify the critical difference between serious long term investors — who actually make money in the markets — and the get-rich-quick amateurs who lose their shirts.
Tune in to learn:
- Why some of the smartest people on Wall Street can’t time the market — and you can’t either.
- The difference between a short term ‘bet’ and a long term investment
- Why investing in stocks feels like gambling — and how to fix that
- The importance of having a long time horizon for your investments (and sanity)
- The timeless investment strategy that generates real value in the long term
Leave a Reply