Everyone starts off with the best of intentions when beginning their debt free journey.
But once that initial burst of energy wears off, it’s really easy to fall off the wagon at the first sign of trouble.
In this week’s episode, we discuss five practical tips to help you stay focused on your goal and complete your debt free journey.
Tune in to learn:
- Why it’s critical that you keep your intention front of mind.
- How to be realistic about your debt reduction targets.
- Why you should calculate how much daily interest you pay.
- The benefits of having an accountability partner to keep you on track.
- The importance of rewarding yourself at major milestones on your journey.
Daily Interest Charge = (Principal * Annual Interest Rate) / 365
Leave a Reply