Do you know what you need to do — but have a hard time doing it?
You’re not alone. It’s human nature to choose immediate gratification over longer term rewards. Whether it’s eating out, buying clothes, going on vacation, or whatever — we’re all guilty of spending money on things we don’t need at the expense of our future goals.
How can you bring your actions in line with your goals? It all begins with your intention.
As the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: “Verily, actions are judged by intentions.” If you don’t have a clear intention for why you’re earning money and seeking wealth, it’s no wonder you’re not making progress.
In this 24 minute episode, we discuss:
- The real reason you’re sacrificing your long term goals for short term gratification.
- How identifying your intentions can have the biggest impact on your money and your life.
- A little known hadith that draws a clear line between good and bad intentions for seeking wealth.
- The critical questions you need to ask yourself to write your own story about money.
- What happens when people skip this step and jump to the ‘mechanics’ of personal finance.