People make all sorts of claims about what is and isn’t a good investment.
“Housing is the safest investment.”
“Gold is the best place to put your money right now.”
“This mutual fund has made money for 7 years straight.”
And so on…
What is a ‘good’ investment? What yard stick are you using to measure investment returns? How can you tell if an investment is actually performing well?
In this week’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why buying an investment is unlike any other purchase you’ll ever make
- How to quickly determine whether any investment is worth considering
- The only benchmark you should measure your investments against
- How the financial services industry tries to sell you underperforming investments
- What an index fund is — and why they’re becoming so popular