Is your house an investment? What about education? Is that an investment?
In this episode, we’re going to take back the word investing and clarify, once and for all, what an investment actually is — and what it’s not.
Tune in to discover:
- The difference between return and utility
- The defining characteristic of a real investment
- What people mean when they talk about investing in ‘stocks’
- The difference between equity and debt investments
- The common financial investments available to you as a consumer