The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:
The worldly comforts are not for me. I am like a traveller, who takes a rest under a tree in the shade and then goes on his way.”
In Part 2 of the Sunnah of Minimalism, we take a closer look at how the Prophet ﷺ chose to engage with the world… and the lessons we can learn from the way he lived.
Tune in to learn:
- What it means to be like a traveller in this world.
- The benefits of ‘packing light’ when you’re on a journey.
- How many material possessions the Prophet ﷺ had.
- The relationship the companions had with money.
- Why minimalism is becoming so popular.