Do you have a problem with debt? Have you tried getting out of debt unsuccessfully? Or did you manage to get out of debt only to fall back in?
The core problem is probably not that you’re spending too much money or not earning enough. Those issues might not be helping. But there’s probably something more serious that’s stopping you from eliminating debt once and for all.
Your mindset towards debt is the single most important thing you can change to help you get out of debt. Because when your mindset changes, your actions follow.
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- Why you should never get comfortable with the idea of being in debt.
- The difference between getting out of debt and staying out of debt.
- How to internalize warnings against debt from the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- How to redefine “rock-bottom” so that going into debt is never an option
- Why the mark of a sincere intention is to “go all in” on debt
- Why Intention is the Key to Financial Success
- Why Credit Cards Are Designed to Make You Spend More Money
- Ask Risqwise: Getting Married and Out of Debt
- Ask Rizqwise: How can I stop living beyond my means?
- 7 Steps to Becoming Debt Free (With Duas for Each Step)
- Urgency To Pay Off Debts With Imam Tahir Anwar