You’ve made a commitment to get out of debt. Now what?
Most people just stop there. They promise themselves they’re going to finally climb out of debt and commit to paying as much of it down as possible.
The first month or two go well. But then, old habits die hard and they’re back to square one.
How can you push beyond that momentary burst of energy and actually make a dent in your debt over the long haul?
Tune in to this week’s episode to learn:
- The simple first step to tackling debt most people fail to take.
- How to come up with a game plan to pay down your debt.
- How to pinpoint the specific day by which you’ll be debt free.
- What to expect on your journey to getting rid of debt.
- Why paying off your debt will teach you about more than just money.